Grind to Profile
The in house manual grind to profile process can take 3-4 hours. This time is increasingly more expensive to the business as your skilled operators are taken away from the production line. Although avoiding these costs altogether is tempting, it limits your product value and profitability. Allow our team of machinists to provide a solution for any application and realise your business' full potential with custom high value mouldings.
Our grind to profile services:
- Work with various knife steel grades to suit a range of applications and can consult on the most suitable
- Always supply a template and technical drawing for future sharpening
- Can match existing profiles and rake angles
- Can supply multiple balanced sets for long runs
- Accommodate all timber species
Interested in Grind to Profile?
Our machinists can create profiles from:
- DXF files
- Timber Samples
All Accurate moulding knives are balanced before and after cutting, guaranteeing a balance accuracy to 0.1 grams.
Turnaround time for our Grind to Profile services is 2 days from drawing approval.